Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj

My four year old loves her and my Mother despises her.  Nicki Minaj is loved by America and around the world.  She has fans all around and not just little girls it's men, women, teenagers, oh ya and don't forget she reaches out to Gay's and Lesbian's as well.  I myself love her and I think that she is a great role model.  She is strong, independent, outgoing, smart, and a beautiful person.  I allow my daughter to be her biggest fan but what about those hater's out there.  I can understand why people disapprove of Nicki Manaj.  She's raunchy, not so socially acceptable.  She is a rapper and she swears in some of her songs.  Her style of clothes are revealing and proctavive. So is she a good role model or a bad role model?



No comments:

Post a Comment