Monday, February 20, 2012

My Attempt

O K here I go...My attempt to post a real blog not a comment.
I realize the reason it's taken me so long to post this blog is because there are so many way to look at Mr. Daisy's story.  So it's going to be hard to to wright because every time I bring up an issue I want to agree yet disagree. Like for instance, why would people even go to work under those condition's?  Suicide, non-payment for over-time, black listed, chemical safety issues like N-hexane and inhumane living area's.  So as I think...why in the world would people live like this or why are we letting people get treated like this, I realize I am thinking like this because I'm American.  These people in Shenzhen are maybe really great full for Foxcon.  They don't have union's like we do let alone a it's completely against the law.  So until they want help were just going to have mind are own business.  
Mr.Daisy brings up a sad issue.  Of course we are still going want are I phones, I mac's and I pad's were only human, sadly to say.  To make factories in the united states just wont work I guess.  For one it cost to much to pay labor.  For two it will put Shenzhen's people out off work.  For three like I said before were obligated to mind our business....right? or wrong? Like I said before their is always two ways to look at this issue.  
So this is as good as it gets for me on this blog.  Like I said Mr. Daisy brings up a sad issue.  I mean their's not much more I can say, yes this is a problem or is it.  If it is or not their is nothing I can do about, I mean ya I own a Iphone but what can I do...feel bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment